Green the Church and CN Jenkins Memorial Presbyterian Church are pleased to invite you to register for the 4th Annual Green the Church Summit, November 6-8, 2017.
The Summit is quickly approaching and will be held at the CN Jenkins Memorial Presbyterian Church, 1421 Statesville Ave, Charlotte, NC 28206 — and will focus on innovative approaches to racial, economic and environmental equity.
Theme: Revive us Again
The Black Church Response to Climate Change & Global Renewal!
Summit Workshop Tracks:
- Direct Action
- Food Sovereignty
- Building Efficiency & Job Training
- Renewable Energy Development
- Resilience & Disaster Preparedness
- God and The Great Outdoors
2017 Keynote Speakers:
- Rev. Dr. Otis Moss, III — Trinity United Church of Christ (Chicago, IL)
- Rev. Dr. Robert C. Scott — St. Paul Baptist Church (Charlotte, NC)
- Rev. Alexander Porter, Bethpage PC USA (Concord, NC)
- Rev. Dr. Leonzo Lynch, Ebenezer Baptist Church (Charlotte, NC)
- Dr. Benjamin Hinton, Tabernacle Baptist Church (Gastonia, NC)
- Embassy Suites by Hilton Charlotte Uptown
Secure your group rate by October 23rd: http://bit.ly/2yclksL
This summit is held in conjunction with the CN Jenkins Memorial Revival and is a showcase for green theology and includes workshops on outcomes and key learnings. These novel program ideas are intended to be replicable and will be made available to the public later this year.
Please share this information with your congregation and colleagues.
If you have any questions please contact Rev. Ambrose Carroll, Executive Director, Green the Church at (510) 383-0063. Visit www.greenthechurch.org
We look forward to your presence at the upcoming Green the Church Summit.
Rev. Emily Carroll, Executive Director
Carroll Ministries International
Rev. Dr. Ambrose Carroll, Founder
Green the Church